Crick Community Sports Centre facilities
Crick community sports centre has a wide range of facilities for sports and social events or both:
- Floodlit multi-use all-weather pitch
- Football – 50 x 30m 5 aside pitch with markings.
- Tennis – 2 x tennis courts to LTA standards with self-weighted nets that can be rolled into place.
- Hockey – 50 x 30m pitch.
- Other – can be used for many other sports including netball and cricket.
- Grass pitches – Full size senior football pitch, 9 v 9 football pitch, mini-soccer 5 aside pitch. E-mail for hire details.
- Community Room – has a hard wearing floor suitable for functions, parties, conference and exercise or dance classes. Can accommodate up to 80 persons, 60 seated. There is also a fully functional designer kitchen supplied by Rugby Fitted Kitchens for all your catering requirements.
- Cricket net – see Clubs
- Sweat gym – A range of live fitness classes currently via zoom. Visit https://www.sweatltd.com/
The facilities are available for hire and you can book and pay online here: Book Crick community sports centre facilities